This post was originally posted on September 24, 2014 at horse–feathers.blogspot.com
This my friends is Butler Alfred Alexander Lexus the third. What can I say. I got fab-you-las naming skills.Now before we start I’ll give you my log-line fore my book called *epicly long drumroll* The un average-life of Alison Cordro.When a unsocial,rich teenage girl finds out of a plot to steal all of parents money,she must try to the money-hungry butler and hopefully regain her parents favor back,but if she dons’t stop him now the money will be gone and the blame all on her.
It’s a bit lenthy but I’m still working on it. Now let began.1. What is their motive?Alfred was poor most of his life. Now he’s pretty well of but now he want’s more!
2. What do they want, and what are they prepared to do to get it?He wants’ to be rich and wants money. So there fore he will put the blame on my poor un-social, stick-in-the-mud,desperate-need-of-a-fried MC.Alison Cordro. So basilcy he gonna say she stole it.
3. How do they deal with conflict?H threatens,makes you scared he’s going to hurt but if you keep trying to stop him,he’ll pull out the big guns. Th literally big guns4. Describe their current place of residence.He was born in Britain,moved to California as a young adult,and now lives in the Cordro Mansion5. If they were writing this story, how would it end?The cordro mansion his,All the money his. He has millions of servants and minions to do his biding And that bratty teenager at some boarding school in Australia. (That’s my MC,Alison Cordro)
6. What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them?He got a British accent. And he has quite a inserting vocabulary..
7. How do they show love? What do they like to do with/for people they love?He would buy them stuff. Give them money
8. Do they have any pets?Nope. Becase he would never care for them. He would just have someone else do it
9. Where would they go to relax/think?His office. And look at his bank toatl
10. What is their weapon of choice? (FYI: words, eyes/looks, and fists count as weapons too.) 9×19 mm Walther P99, German semi-automatic pistol and threatening words.
So that’s my bad guy