This post is evidence of my prostration. I originally planned to write this post at the begging of January. And now it’s the end of the mouth…
Anyway ’nuff with the talk let’s get into this thingamajig.
How many years have you been writing? When did you officially consider yourself a ‘writer’?
Err I’ve been writing since I was six but I would’t consider myself a writer until back in March. My dad and I were going somewhere and he said he would support me if I still wanted to publish a book. Then I got serious into writing. I would go though all the old Go Teen Writers posts and just sit at the computer reading. All day and all night
I don’t know how I started writing. I’ve just always writing since I was little. I was uh gifted.
3. What’s your favorite part of writing?
There are so many things I love about writing. One thing is when I’m creating a character and then I feel like a want to become friends with her/him.
Another thing is when you written like 3k and you feel on top of the world.
I’m going to stop here or else I’ll ramble a whole blog post about it.
4. What’s your biggest writing struggle?
Probably to try and make each and every character unique and not the same with different hair colours. Like I mentioned in My Writer Habits if I didn’t have self-control my characters would basically be sassy robots.
5. Do you write best at night or day?
NIGHT IS BEST! UP ALL NIGHT!
6. What does your writing space look like? (Feel free to show us pictures!)
This is where I write. I also do my homeschooling here.
We have a cat in the chair.
And pens and a bowl that did have frozen blueberries on the desk
And a folder with my manuscripts below.
7. How long does it typically take you to write a complete draft?
I don’t know…
I’v never finished a draft yet but if I write something a NaNo speed (1k-2k a day) so If i don’t stop writing I should have a draft done in about 3ish months. I don’t know. *shrugs*
8. How many projects do you work on at once?
One. I have so many ideas but It’s better for me if I focus on one project only.
9. Do you prefer writing happy endings, sad ones, or somewhere in between?
I like happy with reunions, friendships and glitter and sparkles and whatnot. (Everything in a happy ending.)
10. List a few authors who’ve influenced your writing journey.
Lauraine Snelling with the High Hurdles
and Jeff Greke with his book The First Fifty Pages
11. Do you let people read your writing? Why or why not?
I do. But the not the first draft (Only my brother gets to see that because I don’t care what he says)
12. What’s your ultimate writing goal or dream?
To be a published author. I can imagine walking into a bookstore and seeing my books all on a shelf…
What! Why would I not write!
Anyway. I’d probably do something concerning music or astronomy. (I already do like those things but I focus on writing.)
14. Do you have a book you’d like to write one day but don’t feel you’re ready to attempt it yet?
I don’t know? I’d like to try and write and something with a ton of suspense really tight suspense. I still have to work on that…
15. Which story has your heart and won’t let go?
My very first YA novel. The Un-Adverge Life of Alison Cordro
I adore my MC Alison Cordro. But the plot is just wandering. I’ have to re-ploy and re-write. I’ll get to it eventually.