Today we are going to look at one of my favorite friendships I’ve written.
Alison Cordro and Jonson Davis from The Un-Average Life of Alison Cordro.
I’ve really got to think of better intros…
2. What’s their earliest memory of being best friends?
Probably the first time Alison thinks of Jonson as a friend would be when He invites her to his and Olives (another one of Alison’s friends) church. After the service is over the three of them sit on the grass outside without Jonson teasing Alison and without Alison getting mad at him.
3. Do they fight? How long do they typically fight for?
They have petty fights almost every five minutes.
Well that’s a bit of an exaggeration. But when they actually have a real fight Jonson is quick to forgive but Alison can hold a grudge for a while
4. Are their personalities similar or do they compliment each other?
There personally compliment each other. Jonson is laid-back and doesn’t take offense easily. Alison is very… into the details.(OCD) Things must go this way always. Change is very hard for her.
5. Who is the leader of their friendship (if anyone)?
Jonson. Alison is very anti-social (she gets better through the book) so Jonson’s the one who makes them friends.
6. Do have any secrets from each other?
Alison’s try’s to hide her emotions from him and Olive. Especially when her parents file for divorce
7. How well do they know each other’s quirks and habits?
Pretty well. Alison knows Jonson likes computers and sports (Particularly soccer). Jonson also easily will talk about himself which makes it easy for Alison to get to know him
Jonson doesn’t know Alison as well and it surprise him when he finds her quirks and habits.
8. What kind of things do they like to do together?
Go get frozen yogurt, Playing chess (with Alison beating him every time), playing broad games or sports (both are extremely competitive) trying to explain their inserts to each other with the other not understanding a thing.
Jonson also loves to spam Alison with texts. Which she would never admit, she likes.
9. Describe each character’s fashion style (use pictures if you’d like!) How are their styles different/similar?
Alison is a more vintage style, while Jonson is more causal with fashion advice from his sister.
10. How would their lives be different without each other?
Alison would maybe have one or two friends, the villian would proably get away and she would be more lonely,
Jonson would probably never take life that seriously.
So there you have it. Jonson and Alison.
Friends till the end.
So what about you? What is your favorite friendship in your writing? How come? What’s your favorite friendship in a book?