So I left the blogosphere for a while. I’ll try to kick my blogging slump and get back to blogging hopefully every day-ish.
Anyways, It’s funny how I’ll barely remember something that someone told me minutes ago but then remember something I saw months ago.
I have a very strange mind.
Anyways, A long time ago when Paper Fury was Notebook Sisters (such a long time ago) she did this tag. And then i saw the tag on Further Up and Further In (BTW if you haven’t check either of these blogs out, well what are you waiting for!)
I havne’t been tagged so I’m stealing this tag.
1. How tall are you?
I am around 5’5. At the moment I am the second tallest person in my family, which is quite fun. (But I got two younger brothers…I am relishing the feeling of tallness while I have it)
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I don’t think so… I make stuff with duck tape. (Purses, and wallets and whatnot)
Because duct tape fixs everything.
I don’t know….
3. What’s your biggest blog related pet peeve?
When you have blog designs were the background is black and the words are white.
If people like that, you go (your blog) but I find it hard to read. Just not my thing.
4. What’s your biggest non-blog related peeve?
When I see my ducks escaping from the pen just to eat the grain outside it really annoys me. Same with my siblings. Food is No. 1 thing in there life to the younger ones.
5. What’s your favorite song?
It’s constanlly changing. Right now its
6. What’s your favourite etsy store that isn’t yours?
I don’t really go on esty but I would love something on there. Like
So when my birthday comes around… *nudge* *nudge*
7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
What else do you do.
8. What’s your favourite junk food?
Chips. But because my family’s a health nutty family I get this brand
Okay I lost number nine…of the tag. Silly me (=
10. What is your top favourite non-fiction and fiction book?
My favorite no-fiction book would half to be The First Fifty Pages by Jeff Greke (Everybody who is a writer. Read this book. )
The next question is torture.
Okay… The Redwall Series, Any book by Nancy Rue and the Swipe series. And the rest of my wonderful, beautiful books.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product?
Probably my foundation. I have blotchy skin.
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I can’t remember… so long ago…
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
‘Bucha! Mango Guava Kombucha by ‘Bucha brand.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
Proably BBC Emma
15. What were you in highschool? (Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, valedictorian, loner, artist, prep, etc.?)
I’m still in high-school. And I’m homeschooled.
Probably a band person. I like music.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I think I would just stay were I am. I’ve moved so many times in my life. I don’t want to move anymore
17. PC or Mac?
Both! I do like the look on Iphones more. (Don’t tell my dad. He hates Apple)
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
19. Favourite celebrity
I don’t really care much about celebrity’s…
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
All of my little’s ponies! (My little pony, ah ah ah ah)
But if you really must know. *gestures you closer and whispered*
Probably Ponymad2booklover @ Galloping Free. We both like writing and horses and books.
What is your favorite book? Your biggest blogging pet peeve? And what do you think of the new blog design?